ii ordered my zumba fitness on 12/07/2010 and they said pay in full will receive in 3to7 days and nothing yet but they say it has shipped,wrong!it's a Christmas gift and it can not be late or i don't know what i;m going to do,what ever you do do not order this mine was ordered on line at zumba fitness and again by phone they took the money out my account on 12/08/10 and every time i call now they say it should be on the way here but there;s no record of it with fed-ex.what's wrong with this picture they are scammers.

Had an Experience with Zumba Fitness?

Comments

Gaston, South Carolina, United States #996341

i ordet zumba it put the money on a money card they sid the card number was wrong now i have to send 190.00 after i put in the car first 30.00 and then 70.00 now they want more money this company is a ripoff

Luna48
Irvine, California, United States #608063

Ordered zumba from ZumbaFitness.com - when I checked out it showed it would be $59.85 plus shipping, after I clicked on the SUBMIT button the order confirmation showed up as $89.85 plus shipping.That's $30 more!

I am going to my bank tomorrow. THIS IS RIDICULOUS! DON'T ORDER FROM THESE GUYS! I bet the money is already in their account!

This is a complete RIP OFF!

If people don't check to see the details closely they'd never notice the over charge!DON'T DO IT!!

I ordered zumba about a week and ahalf ago.I got a similar run around.

i still dont have the product.But my friend ordered it as well and she recieved hers.I wonder if there is a site posing as Zumba or if they just have issues with receiving orders and sending them on a consistent basis.

Has anyone had problems with a financing company called americredit?

quellacheerbear: I saw your post and was worried because I ordered my Zumba DVDs on December 30 and I received a conformation email stating they had received my order; but have not heard anything since then.I sent in a request stating that I couldn't find the FedEx tracking number; and the Zumba database says they have no record of my transaction.

I don't think this is a scam; but the order process has a lot of bugs!Be very wary when buying this product!

quellacheerbear

I ordered from zumba.com last thursday which was on december 9, 2010 and they charged my card that same day.On tuesday i came on this post and was scared outta my mind because i thought i was scammed.

so i immeditaely called and didnt get an answer and then i wrote an email telling them that when i go to fedex to track my package it says no order found. they sent me an email that same day and said they received my email and that they would get back to me shortly. the next day or two days later i got an emailsaying that they have tracked my package and there is abroken link between their zumba orders and thet fdex tracking numbers. today is thursday december 16, 2010 and my package arived today.

i dont know what happened with all you guys packages.however tis expereince did teach meto be more careful when buying stuff online.i will always do my research if ive never ordered from that website before.