At least 5 classes that I know of are no longer offered and are still listed.At least I don't think they are offered as no one will contact me when I try to confirm.

Times for some classes are also wrong. There is no incentive for the instructor of Zumba to keep the classes up-to-date. I've sent emails and called Zumba and they say it is up to the instructor, and that they have no say in the matter. When I asked the person I was speaking to, to talk with a Supervisor.

She would not refer me.It's very frustrating to line up a schedule of classes, when one never knows if the classes are still in existence.

Had an Experience with Zumba Fitness?

Comments

Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more Anytime Fitness - Banned after submitting a negative review about unathorized baby in the gym Anytime Fitness "I posted the following review on Yelp - http://www.yelp.com/biz/anytime-fitness-alpharetta?hrid=2_4K_qenr1WTPQqRwcUk6A and was subsequently banned from their facility. Prior to leaving this review, I addressed my issue with CarolAnn Fitzpatrick (co-owner) over 2 months..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - OrangeTheory OVERCHARGES RIP OFF - FRAUD Orangetheory Fitness "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..." Read more La Fitness - Frustrated La Fitness "WE have been members at the LA Fitness in Holmdel, NJ for many years. The past year this place has gone down hill in a big way, there are many..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more