I accidentally ordered 3 sets if Zumba.I tried to cancel 2 but was told they couldn't find my order and told me to call back in 3 hours.

Called 3 hours later and it was shipped already. Was told to call once I received my order to return. Also commercial said express 2day shipping....not true. Received 6 days later.

Called to complain about why it was taking to long to receive it and told me once I receive it to call so they can refund some of the shipping cost. Called the day after and was told they do not refund any shipping cost. Even spoke to a manager and he was absolutely no help. Mr Montoya was his name.

And only have 10 days to get it back or no refund.WILL NOT RECCOMEND to anyone!

Had an Experience with Zumba Fitness?

Comments

Orangetheory Fitness - Overcharged 4 time in one month. Thats $1,908 Orangetheory Fitness "Orange Theory fitness - Melbourne/Rockledge. I was reviewing the phone app under My purchases and noticed that I was charged 4 times in the same month. I have an unlimited..." Read more Zumba Fitness - Instructor Fitness Program Review Zumba Fitness "I too had the same experience but I went and it was 108 degrees with no air conditioner, not to mention they had a fake door and a hip hop..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more Beachbody: Worst Customer Service Experience of My Life Beachbody "Back in November, I decided to start the 21 Day Fix program with Beachbody after chatting with one of my friends who is currently a coach. There was a Thanksgiving..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more